Books, Curriculum, Consultation, Christ Centered Resources & the Divine Design for Discipleship Online School
Learn the PATTERN OF SOUND TEACHING that leads to living the PATTERN OF GOOD WORKS (2 Timothy 1:13/ Titus 2:7) Experience online the Divine Design for Discipleship teaching that has been life changing for individuals & culture changing for churches. • Studio filmed videos for each lesson • Experience at your own pace
Chad Craig is a pursuer of God’s manifest presence and plan, a husband to his wife Michelle, and a father to their children. Chad leads the D3 Network that provides curriculum, consultation and conferences to the body of Christ. He is also the author of Divine Design for Discipleship (English & Spanish) & Building with Balance and his focus in ministry is discipleship, leadership and church planting. He has served as pastor of a church plant in the Philippines and Pastor of Discipleship Ministries for Free Chapel. Chad is the founder of Dwelling Place Church Movement and serves as a leader on the apostolic/vision team at Dwelling Place Church in Woodstock, Ga.
A Biblical basis for why we do what we do.
Submission to the Lordship of the Holy Spirit and yielding to His help. (Psalm 127:1)
Centrality of the Cross
Our focus is centered on and around the cross and the finished work of Jesus Christ for it is the power & wisdom of God. (1 Corinthians 1:24, 2:2)
Biblical repentance is necessary for biblical forgiveness and salvation. The term believe or related phrases when used in the Scriptures include in their meanings the command of repentance. (Acts 20:21)
The importance of rightly dividing the Word of God. All the Word of God is relevant; but it must be rightly divided to be applied in a relevant manner to where believers are at spiritually. (2 Timothy 2:15)
Some things are more caught than taught. (Acts 2:18)
The Apostle Paul received the completed pattern for the New Testament Christians/ new creations in Christ. (Philippians 3:17)
Teaching is necessary to bring believers to maturity in Christ; preaching alone cannot accomplish this. (Matthew 28:20)
Biblical discipleship is holistic in nature and should affect the spiritual, soul-ish, and bodily components of a believer. This includes relational and other aspects. Churches also must be holistic in presenting the whole counsel of God's Word for believers to reach maturity in Christ. (1 Thessalonians 5:23 & Acts 20:27)
1. Pray for Us.
3. Start a Bible Study, small group, etc with friends or family taking them through the Divine Design for Discipleship Workbooks Curriculum.
4. Start a Bible Study, small group, etc with friends or family taking them through the Building with Balance Study.
5. Link our store to your existing webpage or other platforms.
6. Lead others to Christ and then take them through the Divine Design for Discipleship Workbooks Curriculum.
7. Give financial scholarships that purchase book(s) and/or curriculum for people in prison, new believers, or believers oversees that do not have the financial resources to do so themselves.
8. Pay for someone to go through the Divine Design for Discipleship Online School.
9. Do an internship with Dwelling Place Church located in North Metro Atlanta.